Register to access this exclusive content. If you already have your access data, log in
Another ENERGIE reference work, this time in an edifice with sea view located in the area of Aveiro, a multi-family residential building composed of 14 units, each one equipped with a Thermodynamic Solar System ECO 300.
The equipment of DHW production was selected by the developer paying special attention to the energetic efficiency, reliability and durability of materials subject to a marine environment.
More about ECO:
- In compliance with the Regulations on Energy Performance of Residential Buildings,
- Designed to be mounted in reduced spaces,
- Internal storage unit designed as a minimalist cylindrical volume,
- Discreet Solar Panel architectonically integrated with no visual impact and weighing 8kg Control,
- Control panel with colour display,
- Low Consumption,
- It has a control panel of the latest generation Low Consumption,
- The most efficient ever offers the user a monitor of the consumed energy The Thermodynamic Solar System ECO has one or more solar panels with a 10-year warranty against corrosion,
- Every equipment in the range has stainless steel deposits.